Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thirsty Thursday



“I’m really sorry about that.”  Rich grinned.  Yvonne wondered about his sincerity.  “You truly are beautiful.”  He pushed her uniform open with the towel.  Her body longed for his touch; to feel his fingertips on her heated skin.  She found herself leaning toward him as he continued to touch her with the towel.  Rich pushed the towel up near one shoulder, then the next, effectively moving her uniform off her shoulders.  Yvonne’s mouth had gone dry.  She couldn’t tell him to stop.  She didn’t want to.

Rich continued to wipe at her as her uniform slipped away, revealing her body to him.  His eyes raked over her and for a split second she attempted to cover herself.  Rich shook his head and she let her arms drop.  He dropped the towel to the floor and let his hands roam her shoulders.

“Do you want me to stop?”

Yvonne shook her head.  It had been a very long time since a man had appreciated her body.  She didn’t know Rich, but he was handsome and his hands felt wonderful.

“I asked for you, you know.” 

Yvonne’s head snapped up.

“I saw you the other day when I checked in.”  Rich traced the swell of her breasts and the edges of her lace bra.  “I tried to put you out of my mind.  But, you haunted my sleep.  I had the most delectable dreams of you.  Here.  Naked.  Under me.  Over me.  I called down this morning and demanded that your supervisor send you up.  You know, she balked at first.  But, a generous tip changed her mind.”

Yvonne’s eyes grew wide.  He had set this up?  Intentionally brought her to his room.

“I have a proposition for you.”  Now Rich’s hands traced her stomach, circling her navel then down to the edge of her panties and back up to her navel.  Yvonne squirmed, the feeling he created made her body hum with electricity.

“Okay…”


“Spend one night with me.  Let me show you how much I can please you.  Then, if you want to go our separate ways, we will.  But, if you like how I make you feel, I want you to come work for me.”

Work for him?  What the hell did that mean?

****
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment