Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Reviews Posted

New Reviews Posted!


In between writing my own "stuff" I've been reading and reviewing books for some amazing authors!  I enjoy the chance to experience new worlds, new characters and new concepts (or old concepts that have delightful twists). 

If you haven't already seen my review blog, please pop on over and check it out (click the photo below):




You can simply read the posts and scroll along OR you can check the Review Directory where I have the books listed by genre.  Some are posted in more than one genre simply because they belong to more than one.  At some point, I may create an A to Z list if that seems helpful to my visitors, as well.

It's a young blog, but I read a LOT, so I am hoping to grow it by leaps and bounds over time.  And, I do buy many of these books on my own.  Not all are ARCs or complimentary copies.  But, all reviews are my heartfelt sentiments to help others see if the book is a good fit for them.

I am not compensated for writing these reviews,  I just simply LOVE to share something that moves me...makes my heart race and touches my mind and soul.

Before starting this blog, I had a few hundred reviews on Amazon already, which you can see HERE

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, just let me know.  I'd be happy to answer you right away!

Thanks for stopping by!!

~J~

No comments:

Post a Comment